1. All accrual type units can now be displayed on an employee’s payslip.
Previously, only leave accrual types could be displayed within the Entitlements section of the payslip. An accrual type will automatically display if the Balance Visibility setting in Admin > Configuration > Accrual Types is set to ‘Visible to Employees’.
2. Employee Compliance update (BETA RELEASE ONLY)
Managers can now manually send compliance reminders to employees with customised messages.
The Employee Compliance module is currently only released to our Beta clients. Full details and the official release will occur over the next few months. If you would like to receive more information, please email email@example.com.
UNDER THE HOOD.
1. Resolved issue where the Pay Items grid report displayed deductions within the ‘If Fixed Addition/Deduction’ column incorrectly.
2. For better visibility of the login page, tall company logos will be reduced in size to fit smaller screens.
Android App V2.6
1. Refactored the process of adding a secondary or subsequent bank account.